Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Therras

The Therras

Eh? What's this about?
My main characters - well, what I normally think of as a "main" - make up a little storyline of their own (along with a friend's characters, and another of mine...)
We have:
Therra Arcson. Lvl 50 Electric-Electric blaster, Magic origin. My first 50. And the first character I've had people fall for - seriously. OK, maybe it's how I play my characters... They have personalities, and people seemed to love Therra. Anyway... I found myself playing her almost exclusively for quite some time. My former "main" and first toon, Memphis Bill... is still lvl 17. Started him 7 1/2 months ago...

Once she got to 50, the Kheldians (an "epic" archetype) were unlocked. So I continued her story..
Therra Paladina. Peacebringer, currently lvl 33. She continues a storyline I didn't even have in mind when I started, but... it's fun. She's more no-nonsense, down to business, and will probably be PvPing vs a friend... because of his character... we'll get to that later. Peacebringers, by the way, are fun to play if you don't expect to be Godlike... but they're a bitch to slot.

Finally, the "happy ending," who's more a roleplaying character...
Therra Snow. Recently remade, emp/archery Defender, all of lvl 4. Maybe 5.

I'll start off with their intro stories, next post.
So, what's their story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home